02. picking out an outfit for tomorrow's new year's eve celebrations
03. interesting sights on my walk around the neighborhood
04. hanging up a world map in my room to remind me of how much I have yet to explore
05. beautiful words from Carson McCuller's The Member of the Wedding
06. a joyous NYE photo from the 1940s
07. if I had to sum up 2013 in one word, it would be exploration. How I started the year is very different from how I'm ending it. People departed from my life, people came into my life - some staying longer than others. I learned lots of valuable lessons, lost battles, found out that someone wasn't who I thought they were, broke down, and then picked myself back up. I explored my creative side and found out that it's the side I'm most comfortable with.
I'm different person. But change is good. Here's to another year of lessons, triumphs, new relationships, strong friendships, new opportunities, and an abundant supply of hope.