Friday, December 20, 2013

~ little things ~

01. catching up with Calla, my sweet friend/second sister, who's in town from Hawaii!!  I am so excited that she's here for the holidays, and can't wait to meet her beautiful baby in a few months.

I can't even explain how happy I am to have her be in town!  Growing up with not one, but two sisters was so wonderful.  The biggest heart, a beautiful spirit, a brilliant mind, and the greatest laugh.

02. staying in PJs all day.

Weekend classy pyjamas
{love these JCrew ones}

03. staying up too late reading Carson McCullers bookes

04. making vegan mexican food with my mama


05. some good advice

.

06. Mrs Meyer's lavender soap.  Whenever I use it, I think of Philadelphia.  I'm not 100% sure, but I think my cousins had it in their apartment in Philly!


xoxo,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment