Friday, June 13, 2014

~ words of wisdom ~

Nursing a hurt shoulder all this week (and being unable to do anything physical as a result) gave me time to think about life, and more specifically, my approach to life.

So here are some of my fundamental words of wisdom that I strive to live my life by.

Work.

Note to self
turn it around.
So true

Alice Walker quote

Storms make trees take deeper roots. www.anmulder.blogspot.com

And finally...

Stick to it.

So remember to take care of yourself, mentally, physically, and emotionally.  Eat your veggies.  Wash your face twice a day.  Write out your thoughts and frustrations.  Find people you trust and talk to them.  Don't be afraid to ask for help.  If you lose faith in your dreams, change your perspective or change your dreams.  Be grateful.  Be thankful.  Call your mother.  Eat chocolate every day.  And most importantly...


xoxo,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment