Monday, June 16, 2014

~ little things ~

Moments from my life this week and cool things that currently have my attention...enjoy!

01. taking photos outside and somehow avoiding the mosquito bites and poison ivy.




02. bathing suits from 1956 that would really come in handy with this heat

1956

03. some advice from the card aisle at World Market


04. reading my sister's awesome article about urban beekeeping in Atlanta.



05. kitten snuggles


06. this beautiful mosaic in my favorite color


07. my new favorite mascara



08. shopping for beautiful vintage pieces that I can't afford and aren't my size (a girl can dream, can't she?)

vintage 1950s sky blue stripes sundressvintage 1920s top | Adored Vintage | #vintage #adoredvintage #1920svintage 1950s dress | Adored Vintage | #vintage #adoredvintage #1950s
{all from Adored Vintage}

Not included are the countless cold showers that come with summertime, hours of studying and essay-writing, and the record breaking outfit repeating that's been happening lately. 

Happy Monday!

xoxo,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment