Monday, February 24, 2014

~ monday monday ~

Ahhh Monday....a fresh load of work for class, getting up earlier than you want to, having to put on real clothes....sucks, doesn't it.  But despite the pitfalls, today was pretty good!  Here are some reasons why.

01. I visited with one of my dear, sweet neighbors and discussed her going back to college when she was 74, historic garden restoration, and watercolor painting.

02. this was how I spent my weekend...

{a good movie, french pastries, and catching up with a good friend}

{riding in the cars with the windows down and the music on}

03.  I wore my favorite ladybug-printed dress


{dress from gap, cat hairs from my house}

04. I snagged these pants at gap for a ridiculous price


05. I made a pineapple upside down cake all by myself (and ate most of it by myself too...)!

Now of course there was a stack of homework to do, chores around the house to be finished, and expletives flying, but all in all it was a pretty good Monday!

xoxo,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment