Friday, February 28, 2014

~ special moments ~

This past week has been full of new experiences, new feelings, and new loves, as well as old ones that have been rediscovered.

01. A new baby entered this world on February 26th who's wise, beautiful, and expressive, just like her mother, who is more a sister to me than just a friend.  I cannot wait to see this baby girl grow and experience this beautiful world, and I am so excited for her sweet, sweet mother.

02. After taking a long break from playing music, I came across some inspiration and picked up my guitar for the first time in ages.  It felt great (though it sounded far from great)!

03. I finished my final midterm today, meaning I'm halfway through this semester, and growing closer to summer every day.

04. I finalized everything for my trip to New York and now I'm feeling super excited and an ounce less stressed.

05. I realized that it's okay to be a slob once in a while.  Red lipstick and high heels don't have to be a part of my life every single day (and yoga pants are soooo comfortable).

06. I adopted a new life motto

yes ♥ #words #happiness

xoxo,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment