Thursday, January 23, 2014

~ making waves ~

Thanks to a recent theater production, I've had to put the blogging on the back burner.  My outfits as of late have consisted of leggings, yoga pants, ballet flats, and huge sweaters (gasp!) and my life has been nothing but studying, eating, sleeping, and rehearsing.


The musical is set in the late 1920s, so I get to go crazy with my hair and makeup!


This was my first attempt at doing finger waves, but it won't be my last.  I love them!  

My inspiration was, of course, the lovely Myrna Loy...


For my nails, I did a classic half moon manicure (although I forgot to do the top portion of the half moon - oops!)


My playlist has been full of my favorite 1920s music and I've pulled out my vintage 20s dress to charleston around my room on more than one occasion.  

Now it's time to wash the hairspray out of my hair, get some sleep, and then do it all again tomorrow!  Goodnight, everyone.

xoxo,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment