Sunday, January 26, 2014

~ coincidences ~

I believe things happen for a reason, that if something's meant to be, it'll happen, and that you can do everything you want to do, just not at the same time.

My life has been a series of strange "coincidences."  I put that word in quotes because I'm not entirely sure that I believe in them, but I can't think of another word that fits.  If so-and-so hadn't told me about that opportunity then I wouldn't have applied for the position, and if I hadn't gotten the position then I wouldn't have met so-and-so, and if I hadn't met them then I most likely wouldn't have figured out what I want to do with my life.  Sometimes the universe puts the right people in your path.  You just have to be brave enough to talk to them.

What will be your next adventure?

Sometimes I get really frustrated because I feel like my life is at a standstill.  But maybe it's just the universe getting things ready for my next chapter.  Or maybe I need to look around, and make sure my next adventure isn't just waiting for me to see it.

"If a train doesn't stop at your station then it's not your train."
~ Marianne Williamson 

xoxo,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment