Tuesday, November 5, 2013

~ electric avenue ~

the eternal question: what do you wear when it's 45 degrees when you leave for class and 80 when you get out.

Exhibit A.
Skinny jeans, polka dot top, cardigan, and high heels (since walking around campus all day is the perfect time to wear them)























Exhibit B.
Highlighter yellow pants and a super thick sweater.  Never mind the fact that you'll be sweating bullets by the end of the day...you'll FEEL fantastic!
{please excuse my morning face - it was cold and I'd only had one cup of tea}

So far this week I've turned in an essay, given a presentation on creative thinking, finished all my design homework, and now I'm studying for a test, reading a script before rehearsal tomorrow and wiping a memory card for a photoshoot this weekend.  This Mindy Project gif explains my recent wardrobe choices...




































So au revoir Tuesday, hello Wednesday.  Bring it on!




















{via The Kitsch Bitsch on facebook}

xoxo,
Eliza




































No comments:

Post a Comment