Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SICK AGAIN!!!!

Greetings - When will it end? I've been sick three times in the last two months and I'm sick of it (no pun intended). This time it was just a respiratory thing but it still made me feel awful and it left me with a horrible cough. Luckily I'm feeling better now - on to the days of baking Chanukah cookies!!

I've now intered into the post-Nutcracker depression time and I can't wait for the show in the spring. It will be my first spring show and I'm equally nervous and excited. I've watched my sister go through many spring shows and I always looked forward to the day when I would be able to go on stage with all of those advanced dancers! And here it is! There's something about walking out onto a stage in full makeup and costume, with the lights shining on you, and the music playing that is so nerve racking and calming at the same time. Do I sound crazy?

I have to go now but I'll post more this week! Bonsoir!!

No comments:

Post a Comment