Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Greetings!
I'm sorry it has been so long since I posted anything. The Nutcracker has come and gone and I have a few free months before rehearsals start for the annual spring show. I'll be blogging like crazy until January or February!!

Now that it's December, I can officially start thinking about all the good holiday food! I can't wait for the latkes and applesauce, the cookies and cakes and all the other goodies.

Lately I've been in the mood for a new hat or vintage dress. I've been looking all around for the perfect holiday dress, but I haven't had any luck yet. Right now I'm obsessed with the fashions from the early 30's. The floor length dresses, the wide brimmed sun hats, the amazing Mary Jane styled shoes and bleach blond finger waves. I've had a hard time finding anything from the 30's on eBay - but I'm not giving up hope!!

I'll post more later - Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment