Wednesday, December 10, 2014

~ taking care of business ~

If you're like me (hopefully you're not), then you're just now realizing that it's December and you haven't gone shopping for any of your friends or family yet.  Now you could run to the mall or to Target and get a generic gift, but why not get something unique and support a small business at the same time?

As 1/3 of the 3floridagirls I consider it my duty to support and promote my awesome mom's business wherever I can, but I'm also doing it because everything in the shop is SERIOUSLY AWESOME!  So here are my favorite things in the shop right now - if you're looking for a gift for me, take note!

Florida tea towel linen blue and green dish towel souvenir palm fronds and map 1960s

Vintage Florida souvenir salt and pepper shakers - 1950s carved wood made in Mexico

Vintage Florida alligator souvenir letter mail holder - 1950s Florida souvenir alligator

Vintage Cypress Gardens Florida Aqua-Maids postcard - 6 girls on water skis - 1940s

Vintage Silver Springs Florida felt pennant banner - 1940s Florida souvenir

Vintage Wonder Gardens Florida felt pennant banner - 1940s Bonita Springs Florida souvenir - alligator and palm tree

Vintage Florida souvenir serving tray black with gold graphics - 1950s bathing beauty

I love all of these items so much (hint hint).  

And when you're doing your holiday shopping this year and every year, don't forget the small businesses!

xoxo,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment