Tuesday, December 23, 2014

~ little miracles ~

This time of year, especially when I have a general lack of ambition and the only pants that grace my body are pajamas, it's a miracle if I get anything done.  Which is precisely why December 23rd will from hence forth be known as the day I got shit done.


  • I vacuumed my entire room - under my bed, in my closet, behind the desk - and did some impressive junk clearing out that would turn the hair of the 8 year old pack-rat in me completely and totally grey.
  • I ran errands that I'd been putting off for weeks and weeks and tackled the to-do list that was longer than the 7th Harry Potter book.
  • I rolled holiday cookies in powdered sugar while wearing black silk pajamas without ruining my jammies or skimping on powered sugar.


Now this spurt of productivity may have been due to three straight days of rainfall and an inability to leave the house without a beach umbrella, but I prefer to think of it as my own personal Festivus Miracle.  Now I have a clean room, some new socks, and powdered sugar cookies.

Happy Festivus/ Last day of Chanukah!

xoxo,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment