Saturday, November 8, 2014

~ 19 ~

Since I spent my birthday weekend sick, I figured I deserved to spread out the celebrations over the whole week.  And that's just what I've done!

Multiple cups of tea, good food, lots of painting, watching Netflix, reading, hot baths, wearing pajamas until noon, and eating lots of chocolate.  Unfortunately life doesn't recognize my birthday week as a national holiday so I still have my classes, but as soon as I have time off for the holidays I'm going to finish my celebrations with some hiking and a beach trip!

Until then, it's been pancakes for breakfast...


wearing my new birthday shoes...


Wearing my new blazer (that's already become a staple in my closet)...


And watching lots of Doctor Who (like, an embarrassing amount of Doctor Who).

Until healthier times!

xoxo,
Eliza

2 comments: