Saturday, September 20, 2014

~ sick day ~

(The post title should actually read "sick week")

So far this week I've used the neti pot 10+ times, gone through two boxes of kleenex, had to get a refill on my inhaler prescription, watched four movies on netflix, had a temperature of 98.6, 101, and everywhere in between, made a whole recipe of brownies, eaten half a recipe of brownies, successfully gone several days in a row without wearing a bra, done homework in bed, done homework on the couch, and then done homework in bed again.


I've also walked outside to watch the rain, listened to the birds chirping in the morning, and allowed myself to rest without feeling a) guilty, b) like a slob, or c) like I'm wasting my life away.



So all in all, it hasn't been such a terrible week!

xoxo,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment