Tuesday, August 26, 2014

~ tuesday tunes ~

I have to admit, as much as I love Florida, a break from the suffocating heat is nice once in a while.  Today there was a hint of fall in the 96 degree air (something only a Floridian will understand), so I decided today was as good a day as any to start my fall running routine.  It goes something like this:

Wake up.  Go to class.  Come home.  Stuff my face with food.  Study.  Study. Study.  Study.  Feel the cold grip of insanity taking hold.  Go for a run.  Listen to music.  Study.  Study.  Eat dinner.  Watch Netflix.  Study.  Eat ice cream.  Go to sleep.

And repeat.

For my running music to properly do its job (distract me from the fact that I'm running and make me feel like Beyonce) it must be upbeat, chipper, and borderline annoying.  The catchier the better!

So for today's run I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the iTunes pop station.  I only pressed the skip button 5 times (because that's the maximum amount of times they'll let you) and that was only due to the fact that Jason Derulo kept interfering with my jamming.

This week's running playlist includes the following...





I would most likely never listen to these on the way to work or while studying, but they're perfect songs to sweat to.  And to all my lovely neighbors - please forget that you saw me dance running and singing along to lyrics that I haven't yet memorized.  I get them soon enough.

xoxo,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment