Thursday, June 5, 2014

~ namaste ~

After a very, very stressful week, I decided to make this week all about relaxation.  Sometimes I get wrapped up in the daily chaos and think there's no way I could possibly have a relaxing week, but it really doesn't take much.  Appreciate the little things and don't pass up any opportunity to spend time with people you love.  So far so good!

Monday.
I went on a beach trip with my awesome friend Allison who I haven't seen since my NYC trip!




Tuesday.
I played guitar, had a tofu bahn mi for lunch/dinner, and snuggled with the kittens.



Wednesday.
After work I met up with Allison to eat pretzels and do a little shopping.  Later in the afternoon I went to yoga class...super relaxing!



Thursday.
This morning started out with a yoga class - my new routine.  Then after working on my essay and going to the pool, I worked out at the gym, had some homemade vegan pizza for dinner, caught up on the latest issue of Thom Magazine, and now I'm watching Sherlock.



Hmmm....what will tomorrow bring?

xoxo,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment