Saturday, June 28, 2014

~ click click ~

Happy National Camera Day!!!!


Funny to think that a couple of years ago photography was a hobby and my camera was just an expensive piece of plastic, metal, and glass that I was terrified to take out of the house and took crappy selfies with.  Now I lovingly refer to my camera as my baby (but not in like a creepy way), and I hardly go anywhere without it, a plastic bag (in case of rain) and a heavy duty carrying case.  Photography is MUCH more than a hobby!  My, how things change.


Today I celebrated with a wonderful photoshoot with some amazing ladies (more on that later)!  Now it's time for a cup of tea and some editing before bed.


xoxo,
Eliza

1 comment:

  1. I have a very close relationship with my camera. I would not know what to do without her by my side.

    Enjoy your Sunday.

    Velva

    ReplyDelete