Friday, April 4, 2014

~ savannah ~

Tonight I'm blogging from my hotel room in Savannah, GA!  After two failed previous attempts to make it up here, we finally packed up the car, made a picnic, charged the camera battery, and made the drive.


It was cloudy this morning but the sun finally broke through at lunch time.


After we checked into the hotel and rested up a bit, we explored the downtown area and found many beautiful things...


The first stop?  Savannah Bee Company!




Then we found a really neat little shop, but I didn't catch the name.  I'll try to find it tomorrow!



We spent the rest of the day exploring and then met up with one of my best friends for dinner!






Tomorrow I get up bright and early to explore the Savannah College of Art and Design!  I'll post more pictures later...

xoxo,
Eliza

1 comment: