Monday, April 7, 2014

~ 60 miles an hour ~

Hearing that someone you love is in the ER is difficult enough, but being out of town and unable to help is really hard to handle.  When my mom and I were driving home at 60 miles an hour, the only thought racing through my head was...

She is okay.  She is okay.  She is okay.

I don't know how.  I don't know if she's got really strong bones, or has 9 lives, or has someone watching over her, but she is okay.

To pass the time, I took pictures of the beauty outside my window.  Like life, the landscape was rushing past my eyes and quickly becoming miles behind.  But that's how life is.  You have to appreciate what you see when you see it, or else you'll miss it all.  Maybe that's why I like photography so much.  This small piece of plastic and metal in my hand can capture a moment and preserve it forever.




















I'm so happy we're home and I'm so happy she's okay.

xoxo,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment