Monday, March 17, 2014

~ nyc day 02 part 01 ~

On my second day in the city - filled with caffeine, excitement, and very little sleep - I headed to the MET!


This museum is beyond spectacular.  You'll want to take it in sections though, since its sheer size is enough to overwhelm even a veteran museum viewer.  I toured half of the second floor before getting completely lost and having to ask a security guard where the exit was.  Next time I'll reserve two days for each floor!








I can't even begin to explain the emotions I felt while looking at these great works of art.  Going from looking at them in a book to standing two feet away from them is something I will never forget.





A day I won't be forgetting anytime soon - and that was only the first part!  More to come.

xoxo,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment