Friday, March 7, 2014

~ anchors away ~

Tomorrow I leave for New York City.  Right now I sit on the couch in my pajamas with a warm blanket and a cup of tea.  In other words, today I'm in my comfort zone and tomorrow I'll be out of my comfort zone.

I'm scared.  Not that I'll get mugged, or be abducted by a human traffickers, or not be able to find anything vegan to eat, or see Benedict Cumberbatch but be too shy to ask for a picture (okay I'm a little scared that one would happen).  I'm scared because it's my first time traveling without family.

But last night I read something that changed my perspective and made me feel comforted.


I will be fine, I will have fun, and everything will be okay.  And I will take a million photos and eat wonderful food and see best friends!  I know it.

xoxo,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment