Sunday, December 1, 2013

~ little things ~

I can't believe it's December already!  How crazy is that?!

MILKY PINKY WAY: Earl Oliver Hurst / ILLUSTRATIONS
{Earl Oliver Hurst illustration}
Time to unpack the sweaters, light the bonfire, open the last of the Chanukah presents, put some Billie Holiday on the record player, and study my ass off for finals.  Spoiler alert: I'm really not excited about that last part.

Yesterday included picnics with friends and a bonfire, but no studying.  Which is why I spent all of today slaving away at my laptop!  


{it was such a beautiful day for a picnic with friends}
The bonfire had all the workings of a fantastic night!  Singing, marshmallow toasting, lots of laughing, and story telling with good friends!

I used last night's winter festivities as an excuse to wear my favorite Modcloth tights!



And how great is this Andy Warhol kitty?  I love it!

andy warhol - meow.

The menorahs from a couple of nights ago...


Happy December (and Happy Chanukah!) to all you lovely people!

xoxo,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment