I'll be enormously happy when finals are over and the haze of sleep deprivation has left me! But until then, here are some small things I've been doing to help combat the studying blues...try them out!
|01. enjoying some vegan egg nog|
02. taking a five minute music break every half hour or so. I've been alternating between Frank Sinatra and Haim
03. taking time to stretch out and practice my yoga breathing
04. remembering that I have frozen cookie dough, eating half of it and then baking the rest
05. making friends with the floor - 5 minutes naps are currently keeping me sane
06. And finally, taking advice from Mr. Gosling:
So study hard, try your best, and hope the academic gods are smiling upon you!