Friday, December 6, 2013

~ all stars ~

This morning I broke out my new chucks for a meeting on campus, doctor appointment, and miscellaneous errand-running.  They're perfect!  So many different ways you can wear them - with modern, AND vintage clothing.


Today I opted to wear my uniform - jeans, a black/white striped top, and my favorite Old Navy camel colored cardigan.  


Next I'm gonna try these combinations:

Perfect outfit! Beige trench coat, nautical stripes, red pants and white converse sneakers.
{photo from pinterest}

Black dress + white Converse shoes
{photo from pinterest}

But I really can't wait to wear them with a vintage skirt, and sweater!


And for summer, I can see them paired with a patterned dresses and some fabulous shades:


There are so many options - perfect for someone like me, whose style seems to change daily!

xoxo,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment