Friday, September 25, 2009

Busy night

Greetings - Today my mom and I were going to head down to the coast to have lunch at our favorite restaurant. When we got down there, there was a big sign on the door that said "CLOSED" even though they're web site said that they were open for lunch. 3 hours of driving for nothing - oh well. At least it was a pretty drive.

I probably won't get around to posting anything later tonight because I have 11/2 hours of ballet class and 11/2 hours of rehearsal. Ballet, ballet, ballet. It's a good thing I love dancing!

When I woke up this morning it felt cold out side - I looked at the thermometer and it was 87 degrees! Welcome to my world.

If I'm not entirely exhausted when I come home from ballet I might post some more, but until then - Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment