Saturday, July 11, 2015

~ mrs. robinson ~

For someone who loves cats of all kinds as much as I do, you would think I would own more leopard print than I currently do.  But for now I only have two large leopard print scarves, that when skillfully placed, can give the appearance of a leopard print top, leopard print turban, and leopard print lingerie (see below).

Now, this is definitely a good start, but in order to reach my dream wardrobe, I'll need to take a leaf out of the book of these rad ladies and go into full-leopard mode....

classic

Gene Tierney with leopard

Grace Kelly in all her leopard glory.#Grace.

Gloria Swanson #smoking

Gloria Swanson - that is a fabulous outfit! :)

And of course, saving the best for last...

"Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?" -- The Graduate (1967)

After all, what's life without a little leopard?

xoxo,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment