Monday, March 2, 2015

~ the straight and narrow ~

Cigarette pants and high waisted jeans both hold a special place in my heart (and in my wardrobe).

{Today's outfit (and fresh curls).  Gap pants, gap shoes, vintage top}

In fact, I'm pretty sure I could live the rest of my life without ever wearing another pair of boot cut, wide-legged, or low cut pants again.  

{Yesterday's outfit.  Gap pants, gap shoes, target top and faux fur scarf.  And Teddy)

They're perfect for any weather - rainy and cold like yesterday, or sunny and in the 70s like today.  Not only that, they're comfortable, practical, and perfect for these days when it's still too cold to wear a skirt.


Levi's ad

Levis ad 1950's

As I'm prone to get into outfit ruts, let's just hope my supply of pants is as deep as the rut itself.

xoxo,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment