Sunday, April 27, 2014

~ sick day ~

They say you're not a true Floridian until you've had to cancel a day's worth of plans because of horrible allergies.  Actually I'm not sure if anyone has ever said that, but I like to think that a day's worth of canceled plans have a bit of positivity in it.  So for my sake, let's just pretend that someone, somewhere has said that at some point.

{my nurse - and before anyone mentions it, that is my arm.  blame the angle}

Alright, moving on!

Because I'm currently snuggled up in bed with a box of Kleenex and feeling very sorry for myself, I'm going to look back to two days ago when I had just finished my last final exam and was enjoying a great lunch with my mom and sister.....

{Old Navy pants, Gap top, H&M scarf, Gap shoes}

{celebrating the end of finals with a little library downtime}

{veggie burger from Voodoo Dog - if you haven't been already, I'd get on that, ASAP!}

{returning home from a girl's day and being welcomed by the hydrangeas}

I'd post more, but I have a cup of tea that won't fix itself.  And I really can't keep my pity party waiting any longer.

xoxo,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment