Wednesday, January 8, 2014

~ little things ~

I can't wait until summer.  I know, I know...it's only day three of this semester.  But it also happens to be wickedly cold here, which makes me want 100 degree weather, beach trips, a glass of lemonade with a little umbrella, and adorable bathing suits even more.  But until then, here are some little things I'm loving about life.

01. a beautiful sunset that makes me believe this cold weather will end eventually


02. some beautifully dressed beach goers 


03.  trying out some summer hairstyles in the hopes that Mother Nature will take the hint


04. scoring my dream bathing suit during Modcloth's huge sale

Bathing Beauty One Piece in Royal Plaid by Esther Williams - Blue, Multi, Red, Yellow, Black, Plaid, Casual, Halter, Summer, Pinup, Best Seller, Beach/Resort
{I can't wait until it arrives!!!!}

05. and finally, some motivation to study

Ryan Gosling Yeah - HEY GIRL, YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING. WE CAN CUDDLE LATER.

Stay warm wherever you are!  And remember, soon we will all be complaining about how hot it is.

xoxo,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment