Friday, November 11, 2011

My Latest Interior Design Loves....

Do you ever find an image that's the perfect inspiration you need?  Well, I did!  So, without further adieu....my favorite interior design ideas:


Colorful bookshelves:








Colorful lamps:


White-on-white:




 White with earthy accents:

60s inspired, bright colors:

A mix of bright colors and unexpected textures:

Earth tones:

More combinations of earth tones and bright colors:




Bright wallpaper:
Anthropologie


Anthropologie


Anthropologie


I love those all of those rooms so much!!  I can't wait until I'm an artist living in Paris with my own apartment to decorate.  But until then, I'll just look at these pictures :)

3 comments:

  1. These are seriously beautiful! Visualise, believe, achieve! You work hard and you'll have your own place in Paris.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice post. that we are Interior Decorators in chennai and Interiors Designing in chennai .That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future post..

    ReplyDelete