Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Favorite Collections!!

     After spending several hours a few minutes on vogue.com looking at the latest Fall 2011, Spring 2012 and Resort 2012 designer collections, I finally narrowed down my favorites to 20 or so (considering there were a couple hundred collections, I consider this a big accomplishment!).  My next few posts will showcase my favorites.  

First up: Valentino Couture, Fall 2011











































Very feminine yet very classic at the same time - the headpieces remind me of a Renaissance princess..so gorgeous!!


Next: Jonathan Saunders, ready-to-wear, Spring 2012








































The silhouettes are very vintage looking, very colorful and very fun- love it!!



And.....Christian Dior Resort 2012








































Who says going to the beach can't be a black tie affair?  Christian Dior thinks that it can!  The results?  Perfection!!

Improv everywhere thinks it can too!

Enjoy!!

2 comments: