Tuesday, July 26, 2011

recent modeling....

Dear readers- a few months ago, a friend of mine gave me an opportunity to model a dress that she was entering in a contest and of course, I said yes!  So, here are the pictures that she took on that beautiful day.  The first pictures that were taken are of someone who is feeling trapped being inside on such a lovely day.  The next are of her breaking out.  The last are of her flying away, guided by her lovely balloons :)

Enjoy the pictures!








2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I visited your blog today. I love the name, Vintage Rose Girl. While reading, I noticed that we have alot of the same interests. I love fashion, writing, Bob Dylan, old music, and all the old classics. My daughters love to travel and Paris was their favorite place they went. They loved everything about it. Your photos are so glamorous. Me and my daughters just started a new blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would really enjoy coming back to visit with you and seeing all your beautiful ideas. Hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Sheri! I will take a look at your blog - I'm sure it's lovely!! Thank you for all the compliments :)

    My sister and I also have a blog (oneinchapart.wordpress.com) so it's nice to here of another Family blog :)

    Keep blogin' and have a wonderfully, vintage day!

    ReplyDelete