Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sick days...

Greetings - Sorry I haven't been able to post anything in the last few days but I've been sick with an awful cold. I was so freaked out for a while that it might be flu, but I didn't have any of the symptoms. I'm better now but I'm still coughing and blowing my nose. I better stop with the nose blowing pretty soon because I'm running out of Kleenex!

Well Halloween is in a few days and I'm getting pretty excited about my costume this year. My sister just got me a Police badge so my accessorizing is complete! I'm going to have a magnifying glass, a badge and a clip board. I hope people can tell that I'm a detective.

I've been watching all of the Martha Stewart Halloween shows and I'm trying to decide which craft project I'll do this year! I make it a goal to do at least one MS craft during Halloween.

I'll post more tomorrow after ballet!

No comments:

Post a Comment