Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stories and Pictures

Greetings - Sorry I haven't written in a while. I'm, once again, really really busy with rehearsals. My sister is home from from Spain so I've been listening to her stories and looking at her pictures! She got home last night at about 7 (which felt like 1 in the morning to her) and then she got up at 6:30 this morning to go to work! I can't believe that she actually went! It seems like a year since we dropped her off at the airport. It's hard to believe that it's only been three weeks! I'll post some of her pictures soon. At every meal in Spain, they were served fresh olives and wine!

Well, when I woke up this morning it was about 59 degrees. It's officially fall! Tomorrow will be a month until my birthday and I already feel a year older. I'm planning to visit France when I graduate from high school, so I'll already planning where in France I'll visit. It'll be an all girl trip which will be wonderful!!!! I can't wait to go!

I'll write more tomorrow! Bonsoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment