Thursday, February 26, 2015

~ betty grable ~

Ohhhh Betty.  The queen of pin up.  The quintessential renaissance woman.  The envy of all.
(the reason why I wanted to dye my hair blonde when I was 12).

How I love you.


Years ago, after my obsession began, I couldn't pass a mirror without practicing the classic Betty pose seen above.  I'm pretty sure I can attribute many sore muscles and hurt necks to her.

But since then I've moved on from posing and into the territory of hair styling.  It's a lot less taxing on the back.



{pardon the terrible quality of these photos.  It was 10 pm and I was too lazy to get out my photography lamps}

Although I'm quite proud of my curls, considering this was the day after I washed my hair and the humidity was off the charts, I'm not quite on Betty's level.  



Clearly I have a lot to learn.  Luckily spring break is right around the corner, so I'll have plenty of time to practice!

xoxo,
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment